Terms and Conditions
By accessing our Website and/or using our products or services in any way, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by these Terms. In addition, when using our Website, you agree to abide by any posted guidelines for all of products or services, which may change from time to time, and to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules. If you object to any of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications, or if you become dissatisfied with the Website or our products or services, you should immediately discontinue use of the Website. These Terms remain in force and effect as long as you are a user of the Website and/or a registered user. In the event of termination of any membership, service or feature, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms, including any indemnifications, warranties, and limitations of liability. You should periodically review these Terms. Business reserves the right, at any time, to change the Terms by publishing revised terms on the Website. Any use of the Website and/or our products or services by you after our publication of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms, as modified, with regard to any additional use of the Website or additional purchase of products or services. You agree that Business is permitted to access and use any other information provided by you to provide products or services and, if necessary, to access such information to obtain contact information in order to provide notifications relating to the products or services we provided to you.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THE WEBSITE AND AGREEING TO THESE TERMS, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY COMPETENT TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
Access to the Website and Restrictions on Your Use
Business grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access our Website and use our products and services for your own personal use only. You may not download or modify any portion of the Website except as expressly permitted by Business. No Materials (as defined hereinbelow) from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, written permission. Violation of these Terms results in the automatic termination, without notice, of your license to access the Website and also may constitute the infringement of Business’s copyright, trademark and/or other rights. You agree not to access or try to access any computer system of Business, its programs or its data that are not made available for public use. Except as expressly stated herein, you are not granted any right or license, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, in or to any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Business or any third party, in connection with your use of the Website and any Materials provided by Business or any third party on the Website. Elements of the Website, including custom graphics, images, logos, page headers, sounds, button icons, and the “look and feel” of the Website (including its design, layout, color combinations, button shapes and other graphical elements) are protected by copyright, trade dress and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated, in whole or in part.
You agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Use any data mining, robots, spiders, or similar data-gathering and extraction methods within the Website or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents.
- Circumvent, disable or interfere with the security of the Website or features that prevent, limit or restrict use or copying of the Website or any Materials.
- Copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any Materials, in whole or in part, without our written permission, other than as expressly allowed by us.
- Transmit any software or other materials containing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other destructive or harmful items.
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website or attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms on the Website.
- Do anything that imposes or may impose, in our sole judgment, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure.
- “Frame” or “mirror” the Website or any part.
- Use the Website or any Materials for any unlawful purpose.
- Spam or flood.
- Resell or make commercial use of the Website or Materials; or (b) make any derivative use of the Website or Materials.